NTK specialty sensors aid in the performance of advanced vehicle features, such as parking assist, automatic headlights and more.
NTK VVT – SOLENOID
NTK Variable Valve Timing Solenoid
The NTK Difference
- Manufactured to meet or exceed OE fit, form and function to ensure proper operation
- Meet the demands of today’s VVT engines at both low and high RPMs
- Include a hard-coated anodized spool valve to prevent corrosion and increase service life
- Precision-wound coated-copper wires to increase solenoid life
- Manufactured with a high strength thermoplastic resistant to temperature, moisture, and chemicals
- Utilizes fluorocarbon O-rings to prevent oil leakage
- 100% oil tested for consistent — quality and functionality.
Ignition Knock Sensors
Allows the vehicle computer to advance or delay ignition and valve timing, or injector pulse width for optimal engine performance.
Parking Aid Sensors
Alerts the parking assist system of objects in the vehicle’s path. As parking aid sensors need to communicate with each other, if one fails or the sensors fail to communicate, a trouble code will be set.
Auto Headlight Sensors
Provides signal outputs that indicate ambient light levels.
Suspension Ride Height Sensors
Road debris or unpaved roads cause wear on ride height sensors. Failure can cause the rear suspension to sag, handling concerns or vehicle stability faults.
Headlight Level Sensors
This sensor is crucial for adjusting the headlights to the correct height depending on the load in the vehicle and ride height.
|Engine Intake Manifold Runner Sensors|
|Anti-Lock Brake System Deceleration Sensors|
|Ignition Misfire Sensors|
|Battery Current Sensors|
|Tail Light Outage Sensors|